a priori/a posteriori

Thursday, July 6, 2017

To My Kids

Hey buddy. Maybe this is weird. But you probably won't think so. You'll probably think it's cool. Because even though you don't realize it, you are biased. For better or worse, you grew up with me as your role model.

Luckily you had your mother and sister, to balance the scale. They could let you know I was weird, and that not everyone blogs to a fetus.

But honestly, there aren't any "normal" people out there. There are people TRYING to be normal. Aiming for normal.

But you are as normal as they are. Because all people are unique. All people have overlap with each other.

I hope, by the time you read this, that all seems obvious.

And I hope I keep writing to you. Because if my dad would have done this, I would have thought it was really cool.

Then again, maybe I'm not normal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment