a priori/a posteriori

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Flurry of Upcoming Posts?

So it’s been a pretty good week down here in Austin, Texas. Nothing monumental - just a chance to get some sets in, to talk with Lucas and spend some time with him (and discuss how to best keep hair out of our eyes), and just to kind of talk a lot of things out with a lot of different people. It’s been a good week, though I feel very ready to go home to the woman I love and the home that I’m hoping will continue to start feeling more and more like home.

But it’s been a good week for revelations. When you’re at peace with yourself, you have a chance to say some pretty profound things, because there’s nothing you’re worried about not saying (you can also come off pretty arrogant to a lot of people...but oh well).

That’s where I find myself at the close of this week, and it feels great.

So I’m going to do what I want with this blog. Because that’s the point of life, in my opinion - to do whatever it is you can to try end up looking back at your time, and your choices, and be at peace with it all (which is also, by the way, the point of performance, as well).

I love writing, and I love writing out my thoughts. So that’s what I’m going to do, regardless of the consequences. Let’s get started with a blog on a related topic - a professional athlete named Rashard Mendenhall and his controversial tweets about Osama bin Laden’s death this week.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment