a priori/a posteriori

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Next Week...

...I’m guessing there’s going to be a lot of content that we put up on here. For those of you that check in on occasion, I hope that’s exciting news.

The reason being, I’m leaving today for Austin, which means that Lucas and I will be together for most of the next week. So we’ll have a chance to make a lot of stupid things together, and maybe put a few of them up on this site. It also means there’s a good chance we’ll be talking a lot of comedy philosophy together, and we may throw some of those thoughts up here, as well.

Also, if we do post a good amount of content this week, it probably means there’s a good chance we’ll keep putting content up once Lucas returns to Brooklyn later on this month. And then you’ll have things to look at and read all the time! Aren’t you excited!?

I know I am. Talk to you soon.

Bryson

No comments:

Post a Comment