a priori/a posteriori

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Posts

I think I’m going to try to start writing more posts. Maybe that will mean that my posts get crappier. Maybe. Or, maybe it will just mean that I do a better job of documenting the ongoing experience of living and pursuing comedy here in New York.

We’ll see. But I’m going on the record saying that I’m going to start trying to post a little more often on here.

That means that there are going to be some posts like this. Like, just empty, crappy posts. But hopefully, it also means that there will be more posts that actually offer something, too.

We’ll see. If nothing else, you get to continue building up that flip-book you’re making of my hair getting slightly longer and longer in every picture. You’re welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment