a priori/a posteriori

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Forward

It’s March 14, 2012. It’s been warm here in New York for the past week now. It appears that spring is here, and I don’t really remember it being all the way Winter yet. I think the city of New York got roughly 1 inch of snow this year. Like, for the year. For the whole winter so far.

Why am I writing this? I don’t know. Because I haven’t written anything in a week. Which is probably because I haven’t taken Adderall in a week. But I took it today. So maybe I’ll write something today. Other than this, I mean.

We’ll see. It’s funny. I do like myself. I really do. But sometimes, I really kind of hate myself. Why do I need a drug to be able to sit down and write something? Oh well.

Get out of your own way, Bryson. Just get to work. Don’t fight your own progress. Stop overthinking things.

Feeling bad about yourself does nothing. It doesn’t help you, and it doesn’t help anyone else. So get over yourself. Get out of your own way. Let other things stop you. Don’t do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment