a priori/a posteriori

Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting Week for the Hajj

Lucas and I have two very different weeks ahead of us, but I think we both have good reason to be excited (Now, whether or not we’re actually excited, versus simply fighting different forms of depression - that’s another story. But my point right now is that we both should be excited).

Lucas spent last week in Norfolk, Nebraska, at the 2011 Great American Comedy Festival, and will be out of town for another week, doing more shows.

I spent last week doing something much more cliche’d - I holed myself up in my apartment and once again tried to make a little more sense of my life. I think I am entering this week with a little more peace of mind, but only time will tell.

So what can you expect this week, with Lucas gallivanting around the midwest, and me constantly an inch away from a Brett Favre-level of indecision on whether I’m going to do comedy or not?

Well, I guess you never really know, do you? But if I had to guess, I’d say you can expect at least a couple of blogs, as well as a hint at two significant projects that are now in the works.

That’s right, you few-but-dedicated consistent readers! You’re going to get an inside scoop this week on not one, but TWO pretty darn cool projects. So...yeah. Be happy that you’re getting in on the ground floor!

(and ignore the fact that both Lucas and I have been gathering people up before ascending from the ground floor for the past 8 years now. Just be glad you made it in the nick of time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment