a priori/a posteriori

Monday, October 22, 2012

I Am Not Alone

I haven’t been writing for the past few months.  Time flies, as they say.  Maybe I’ll start writing again.  Maybe I won’t.  I have no way of telling.

In the meantime, there are other people that write blogs, and write about comedy, and write about struggle.

Here’s something I love from Nick Mullen, a buddy of mine.  He’s someone who is searching for answers, and trying to enjoy the search, just like me.  If you ever come here, and you’re disappointed with its lack of updates, I suggest hitting up tylerperrysnickmullen.com instead.

My buddy Lawson has been writing a bit, too.  Though I can’t find any of his blogs right now.  And yes, that’s how lazy I’m being.  I’m not even texting him to ask for a link.  But at least I’m writing a blog right now.  That hasn’t happened in two months.

Kevin Froleiks is a guy that I like, and he’s got a blog going right now.  You can check that out here.

There are others.  Maybe I should start making this a thing.  Selling people on other people, instead of spending so much time trying to sell people on my story.

Alright.  August 31, 2012.  October 22, 2012.  Lots in-between.  Could have written about a lot of it.  But I didn’t.  And that’s okay.  I forgive myself.

Later, gators.


No comments:

Post a Comment