I do now.
I'm learning, like a sunrise. It's not just "bright" all at once;
2. It gets lighter and lighter,
3. Without you getting to "put your finger on it"
4. Sometimes, you just have to keep going
5. What was I referring to, back up in Number 1?
6. Five minutes a day.
7. I didn't realize that I'm five minutes a day,
8. Away from having the life I've always dreamt of,
9. But been too scared to admit it's my dream,
10. Because I want it to happen so badly,
11. I don't -- literally don't know -- what I would do,
12. If it ever came true.
13. It's 3:28 pm. I've been writing for 3 minutes.
14. I will write for 1 more.
15. Then take a picture.
16. And then move along with my day.
17. Even five minutes
18. (Five minutes!!)
19. Is enough to start bringing "stand-up" back into my life,
20. Into my world again,
21. And if I give this website
22. Five minutes a day
23. I'll be making my living off of monthly donations given to my PayPal account,
24. As a way of people supporting me and encouraging me to produce content and comedy specials,
26. Well. I guess that's up to me and you.