a priori/a posteriori

Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Best Advice: Quit BrysonTurner.com

Fri  3:45  PM
May 1st, 2015
_____
My computer barely works.

My cable company seems much more concerned with charging me, much less concerned with fixing my non-functional internet connection.

I haven't been able to get online the past 3 days, to write this.

I'm tired.

And I already wrote this blog once (before my computer froze on Friday).  Which marked 5 days in a row.

Good for me.

I didn't write one on Saturday.  And I didn't floss.  And I didn't do a bunch of stuff.  I didn't do any push-ups.

When I don't write on here, I don't live as good a life.

That's the pattern I'm noticing, from this week.

We'll see if it continues, next week.

Maybe it's time for a new computer.  But I don't know.  I don't like computers much.  I find them burdensome.  I find they take away from my ability to focus on my actual world.

I spent today at a park, with my fiance'.  We took her daughter and one of her best friends.  The four of us went there, and we met the step-kid's boyfriend.  A couple of his friends dribbled a basketball we brought.  Me and Butterfly hung out on the hard fake grass, and did cartwheels, and threw a volleyball at each other.  I talked about how pretty she was, and then we watched some dudes play basketball, and she told me I'd be the best one, if I played.  We talked about life, and got a little bit of a tan.

It was better than anything I ever felt on Facebook.

_____
Sun  9:23  PM
May 3rd, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment