a priori/a posteriori

Friday, May 15, 2015

New Character: Dragonfly Snowflake

Fri  5:43  AM
May 15, 2015
_____
I have posted on this site for 12 straight days.

_Hoy_ es 13
today  is  13

I've never been the disciplined type.

I'm learning how to change the type of person I am.
_____
It has been a difficult journey.

I just thought about it.  It hasn't been a difficult journey.

It's been difficult to start the journey.

But once I left shore, it turned into a pleasant, positive move.
I am starting to feel better and better, about the changes in my behavior.

Butterfly and I have started doing exercises every day.
I'm shooting a basketball, every day.
I'm going to the gym, most mornings.
I wear a nasal strip, even during the day.  Even out in public.  Even in my public school classes.

Even around Dragonfly.
_____
_____
That's an update, from yesterday's blog.

(if you think things are changing fast now...just wait until you tell someone about this)

The step-kid is "Dragonfly"--
she hovers in the air, 
swats bugs away,
and spits fire.
_____
_____
_____
_____
_____
So, these are the characters we have so far:

Butterfly Starfish:  incredible, unbelievable, life-changing, world-brightening wife

Dragonfly Snowflake:  super-smart, uber-funny, dub-smashing step-kid

and
more stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment