a priori/a posteriori

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Barnes and Nobles and Targets (Dear Drew Dowdey)

Hey Drew!

Been a while, man.

I am doing well.  I have had the first 3 days of this week off, because of snow days.  But I teach every school day now.

I'm a substitute teacher.  I didn't get a teaching degree, so I can't get hired by a public school in Virginia.

But look at me, though!  I can tell the difference between a weekday and a weekend!

Progress!!
_____
I am starting to write again, which I got away from for a long time.

Thanks for all the conversations, while I was in New York.  It was a super tough time in my life, now that I'm looking back on it.  And you are part of the reason I came out of it with my feet on the ground again.
_____
Also, sorry again that Harrison didn't tip you after you gave him a shape-up, that one time.

My family still owes you, for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment