a priori/a posteriori

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

"I don't feel bad for them and it's not a tragedy" (Dear Damen 6)

"It's much like this whole 'fuck you 2016' nonsense.  Shut up and stop blaming 2016 because a bunch of celebrities died because they chose to abuse their bodies in the 70s and 80s.  I don't feel bad for them and it's not a tragedy"

_____

"old people die, especially old people who beat the hell outta their bodies in their youth"

_____

"Everyone dies, just because one of them was Princess Leia doesn't make it any more noteworthy than another"

--Damen Camin, 2017
__________

I enjoyed it.  I think this will be my last "snow day" of the week, so I may not reply again until this weekend. 

But let me ask this next:

We all have 7 draft picks this year.

What is the worst pick you're currently making, out of your 7?

Mine is an app called "Tiny Tower."  I collect rent, and re-stock stores, and deliver guests to whatever floor they want.  Occasionally someone loses 4 Unicorns, and I have to search every G--D--- of my 35 floors, to try to find them.  I actually quit my real job at a hotel in town, and that app is what I've been replacing the time with.

Tiny Tower is absolutely, 100 percent one of the 7 most important things in my life right now.



That last sentence might be the saddest thing I've ever written.
_____
Got the idea?

What's your worst 2017 draft pick?

Oh -- and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment