a priori/a posteriori

Saturday, March 4, 2017

2017, Pay Period (3 & 4)

I took February off.  As a writer.

I decided to focus on my two paying jobs. 

I have no regrets.
_____
I am excited to write again.  It is Saturday morning, March 4.  I would have written sooner, but it's hard to start something in the middle of a work week.

More on that later.

For now, a quick review.
_____
Still no money earned.

This is my 42nd blog.  I wrote 42 all of last year.

They have gotten 1645 views.  They got about 1550 all of last year.

My gut says to keep writing. 
My gut says I am still growing the roots.

And that I should be proud of myself, for showing up.  And for trying.

My gut also says I'm hungry.  And Vanessa probably is, too.

6:57  AM
Time to head upstairs.

See you in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment