a priori/a posteriori

Friday, March 24, 2017

Does ANYONE have Johnny Habu's Phone Number?

For the love of Pinboy's,


does he HAVE a phone number?  Can we at least confirm or deny that?


Did he ever have a phone number?  Did he get ripped off by Verizon and get suckered into one of those "Triple Play" deals with a completely-unnecessary home-phone? 


Can I call Johnny Habu's home?  Does he have an answering machine, like Jerry Seinfeld in the 90s?


Do his parents still have a home phone?  Don't people's parents still have a home phone?
_____
I love Johnny's mic at Pinboy's.  I want to talk to him about getting stage-time there. 


If I'm going to get serious about getting better at comedy, I need a home club.  I need a place I can go and feel like I can say anything, and one-hundred percent bomb, and it's not that serious.  I need a place that feels like family.


I don't know why, but Pinboy's is that room for me.  I just love it.  The energy is just great, every week.


I want to talk to Johnny -- the host of the great Monday mic there -- but I haven't been able to go the past few weeks, and he apparently hangs out with Edward Snowden the other 6 days of the week.
_____
_____
To anyone reading this:  do YOU have Johnny Habu's number?  ARE you Johnny Habu?


(Quick reminder to society:  "Facebook" is not a phone number) 

No comments:

Post a Comment