a priori/a posteriori

Monday, March 6, 2017

When I Do My Homework, Monday Feels Like Friday

I never knew that.

I never tried it.
_____
Yesterday, I worked for about 4 hours or so, trying to get the grades updated for my students.  I spent another two hours today, finishing the project.

I am now caught up.

It feels...different.
_____
I feel like a weight has been lifted.

I feel like I can focus better on whatever I do next.

The question is...what now?

What do you do, once you realize you can do anything?

And believe me:  If I can do my homework, I can do ANYTHING.
_____
I think the first thing I'm going to do is cut off my cable.

It's cost me too much money, for too long.  And I don't use my the tool productively.  If there is something great on cable, I'm not watching it.

I will have to cut off my Internet with it.  So I will be without Internet for a few days.

Which may mean no blog posts, until I have Internet again.

But cable is a major expense for me and my family, right now.  And it's the easiest one to cut out. 

This Monday feels like a Friday.

I can do anything.  I did my homework.

Time to cut off the cable.




No comments:

Post a Comment