a priori/a posteriori

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Michael from T-Mobile

Hello, Michael.

I just committed about $2000 to your company, in the next year.  If I get a new phone or two, that will jump to $3000.

As a kid, I never thought phones would be such a big deal.

I am writing you as I wait for my daughter's phone-screen to be fixed.  She dropped it -- again.  We are fixing it -- again.
_____

I don't know what your life is like.  But when I started doing comedy, one of my goals was to make people laugh.

Please feel free to watch the special I made, "Undone"
_____
There are some individual bits from it that stand out.  One is on the front page of my website, as I type this (brysonturner.com)

You can go to Ask.com and look some up, I bet.  Certainly on YouTube.
_____

If you enjoy it, please pay whatever you feel it was worth.  It's a weird way of doing business, I know.  But I like it.

1.  No one ever feels ripped off
2.  It completely makes my day, because I know someone spent their hard-earned money to support me and my family.

You can pay on the front page of my website.

I appreciate you taking the time to come on here and read this.  But -- as humble as my business is -- this brysonturner.com site is a business, just like T-Mobile.  It would mean the world to me if you supported it.
_____

Also -- feel free to write me and ask for a specific joke.  I enjoy the challenge, and the productivity will certainly make it more likely that I get more money, moving forward. 

So please don't hesitate to make a request.
_____
_____

Pleasure doing business with you, Michael.  One guy already bought the special today.  He lives hundreds of miles away.  We will probably never meet. 

That guy changed my world, for the better. 

Michael from T-Mobile: please be that next faceless badass.

Sincerely,
Bryson Turner
www.brysonturner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment