a priori/a posteriori

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Year 3, Day 8: Time to "Get a Growin' Job"

I know that sounds harsh. 

It's not.  It's just honest.
+++++
It's time for me to get a growin' job. 

And that's okay.  I need one. 

Butterfly and I have a kid.  A kid who eats food, and wears clothes, and sleeps under a roof.

We both eat food, wear clothes, and sleep under a roof.

I love stand-up comedy.

I'm allowed to keep loving it, even if I have a full-time job.  And right now, I'm not making enough money to support a family -- or half of a family -- with my stand-up comedy.
+++++
It was last Saturday, I started this blog again. 

I'm happy here in Virginia Beach, and proud of my life here.  I just need a full-time job, to make sure I can keep living it.
+++++
I intend to continue this blog.  Having a job is no excuse to stop doing comedy, and it's no excuse to stop writing a blog.

I intend to keep making videos, too.

I'm proud of my first week.

And excited to see what happens in Week 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment