a priori/a posteriori

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dear God, Please Help Me Understand

Please help me to not judge anyone else. 


Help me to understand that I can only look one way, to each person who sees me, in each moment.


Help me to be okay with what I look like in each moment.  And to trust that my appearance is changing, as I am changing.


Help me to understand that I want the world to be happy.  But that my first try may not be the answer.


Failure may be the route to success.


Help me to get out of my own way, this year.
Help me to get out of others' ways, too.


Help me to be positive.
Help me to show my positive, and not need to announce my positive


Help me to understand that to everyone except me,
I am the one who can be changed.
I am the one who just needs to understand,
and my life could be helped by their positive.


Please


help me
understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment